• Yes, for anyone who is not working or earning a high income as someone who is self-employed.

  • Expat insurance is a good option for people who want to get insured quickly to get their visa or residence permit because it's affordable health insurance coverage that you can sign up for entirely in English.

  • However, it's not a long-term solution. There's a maximum term limit of five years.

Did this answer your question?